If you wish to contact us in connection with this privacy statement, use the contact details below.
We process personal data in order to carry out our work. In some cases we collaborate with third parties.
We consider it very important that personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. The following is done in accordance with this privacy statement;
- we limit the collection of personal data to that which is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we do not pass your data on to third parties, unless this is necessary in order to provide the requested service or if we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your information, we make arrangements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that it will not be used for other purposes;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, which includes requirements for parties who process personal data on our behalf.;
- we respect your right to access, correct or remove your personal data at your request.
Use of personal data
When using our services and websites, you leave certain information with us. This may include personal data. We do not always process all of the following data. This depends on the services and functions on our websites that you choose to use. For example, we only process your CV and motivation letter when you apply for a job with us.
Depending on the services and functions you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data:
- name and surname
- company details
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- address details
- information you fill in yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- login details
- CV and motivation letter
- IP address
- internet browser and device type
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (also depending on which services or functions you use):
- processing of your payment
- to send our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services
- to inform you about changes to our services and products
- to deliver goods and services to you
- Veiligesportvloer.nl analyses your website behaviour in order to improve the website.
- Veiligesportvloer.nl also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for filing our tax declarations.
Provision to third parties
We will only pass on the information provided by you to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered or services requested by you. For example, we use a third party for printing and shipping printed matter.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure, among other things by means of a processing agreement, that your data will not be used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is required or permitted by law. For example, it is possible that the police may request data from us as part of a fraud investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to disclose that data.
Securing and storage
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorised access to your personal data. We ensure that only designated individuals have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not retain the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. Excluded from this is data that we are required by law to retain for a longer period of time.
If you suspect that your data is not properly secured or there is evidence of misuse, please contact us or send a message to email@example.com. We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
We transmit your data through a secure internet connection (SSL). You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ which also includes a little padlock.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You can also delete any information previously stored via your browser settings. Click here for more information.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. This includes advertisers and/or social media companies such as Google Analytics or Google Maps.
We do not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programmes or systems, without any human intervention (e.g. an employee of Veiligesportvloer.nl).
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Veiligesportvloer.nl and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation named by you.
You can send a request to view, correct, delete, transfer or revoke your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we request that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. This copy must be black and white and contain your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service number. This is required to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the option of filing a complaint with the national supervisor, de Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data reliably or securely. Always read the privacy statement of the relevant website before using the website in question for more information on how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. These changes will be published on our website. We will never use your data for other purposes without your permission.
It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Entry into force
This (updated) privacy statement came into effect on 14 May 2018.